The GOLGEMMA.com website is the property of BIOLANDESGOLGEMMA, a simplified joint-stock company with a capital of €15,500,000 and with headquarters located at 2760 Route de Bélis, BP 2 Le Sen 40420, France. Tel. +33 (0)5 58 51 00 00.
Editorial director: Mrs. Hélène Coutière
DESIGN - PRODUCTION - HOSTING
The golgemma.com website was developed by the EEnov company, headquartered at:
61 Rue Jean Briaud, 33700 Mérignac, France.
Right of access, deletion, correction:
To exercise this right, please contact us by post at the address mentioned above or email us here.
RIGHT OF REPRODUCTION
All of the elements appearing in this website (text, graphics, multimedia) are the property of GOLGEMMA or of the authors named. To reproduce this content, in part or in full, permission must be requested from GOLGEMMA and is subject to written authorization. The information presented on this website can be downloaded, reproduced and/or printed only under the following conditions: That such information not be modified; That all copies mention GOLGEMMA as the copyright owner. GOLGEMMA is not responsible for any use that might be made of the content of this website, either technically or for any other use, legal or illegal. RESPONSIBILITY The user is solely responsible for his/her use of the information contained on this website. GOLGEMMA reserves the right to modify this information at any time by updating the site. GOLGEMMA cannot be held responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, resulting from the use of information contained on this website. LINKS External websites with a hypertext link on the present website are not under the control of GOLGEMMA, which therefore declines all responsibility in relation to their content.
The data collected for the functioning of the customer space of the golgemma.com website and its aliases are reserved for company use only and are under no circumstances divulged to any third party.
EXERCISING THE RIGHT OF ACCESS
In accordance with the provisions of the French Data Privacy Act dated 6 January 1978, modified, and the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679, or “GDPR”), you have the right to access, modify, correct and delete your personal data. To exercise your right of access, contact the site administrator. For more information on the Data Privacy Act and GDPR, see the CNIL website.
GOLGEMMA and Matthieu Sartre
DEFINITION OF COOKIES
A cookie is a small file downloaded onto your computer, tablet or any other mobile device when you access our website. These cookies enable us to store and retrieve information on your browsing equipment and history.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE?
The cookies that we store on your device enable us to:
- Compile traffic statistics (number of visits, pages viewed, browsing path, connection location, recurrence and duration of visits, browser and operating system used, etc.),
- Adapt the appearance of our website to your device’s display preferences,
- Adapt the language of our website to your device’s preferences,
- Store information entered on certain pages (identification, content of your basket, etc.),
- Ensure the secure management of and access to your personal spaces on the site (customer account, record of your past orders, etc.).
These cookies do not make it possible to identify you, but record information on your use of the site.
This information is stored for a maximum of 13 months.
COOKIES FOR GOOGLE ANALYTICS STATISTICS
In order to analyze the visits to our website, we may use Google Analytics, a website analysis service supplied by Google Inc.
Google may communicate these data to third parties in order to fulfill legal obligations, or if these third parties process these data on Google’s behalf (including, in particular, the publisher of this site).
OTHER COOKIES SET BY THIRD PARTIES THROUGH OUR WEBSITE
During the use of our website, it is possible that one or more cookies may be set on your device, through our site’s pages, by third parties: Youtube, DailyMotion, Twitter, Facebook, AddToAny, AddThis, Google Maps, Sound Cloud, etc.
All of these cookies are set by services that we use in order to supply you with content (text, video or audio), or to allow you to share our web pages on social networks.
YOUR BROWSER’S COOKIE MANAGEMENT SETTINGS
If desired, you can authorize, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer. To do this, you must configure your browser’s settings or adapt the privacy options on your device. Note that if you block the installation of cookies on your device, it is likely that you will not be able to access certain sections of our website.
To change your browser’s privacy settings:
- For Mozilla Firefox: Choose the “Preferences” menu and then “Privacy & Security.” Find the “Cookies and Site Data” section and select the desired options.
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 and above: Choose the “Tools” menu and then “Internet Options.” Click the “Privacy” tab and use the cursor to select the desired level.
- For Opera 6.0 and above: Choose the “File” menu, then “Preferences” and then “Privacy” and select the desired options.
- For Safari: In the Safari menu choose “Preferences” and then “Privacy” and select the desired options.
- For Google Chrome: Click the Chrome menu icon in the top right corner of the browser window and select “Settings.” In the lower part of the page, click “Show advanced settings.” In the “Privacy” section, uncheck all the privacy parameters that you want to deactivate. When you deactivate a privacy setting, this information is not transmitted to Google.
TRANSLATION OF THE SITE
The English version of this site is a translation from the French original. In the case of any dispute or litigation, only the original French version can be considered legally binding.